141,000 square meters of stalls.
Over 1,500 brands.
More than 150,000 attendees.
Baselworld 2015 established once again why Baselworld is the leading watch show on the planet.
In addition to the product unveilings, an incredible atmosphere is created by the people and brands.
My favorite booth? Rolex.
Big, bold, and elegant. Rolex knows how to put on a show.
Highlights of Baselworld 2015
Obviously we couldn’t cover every one of thousands of announcements and exciting events, but we picked out a few major events each day that were particularly interesting.
Day 1 (Recap)
- Announcing Cristiano Ronaldo, the newest ambassador of TAG Heuer
- Unveiling the Citizen Eco-Drive Satellite Wave F900
- Super smartwatch in the making by Tag Heuer, Google, and Intel
Day 2 (Recap)
- The elegant Grand Seiko 62GS Historical Collection is revealed
- The “Billionaire” watch is announced, with 260 carats of diamonds
Day 3 (Recap)
- A (near) indestructible watch line: Victorinox Swiss Army’s new INOX watches
- Arnold Schwarzenegger promoting his line of affordable luxury watches
Day 4 (Recap)
- An exclusive interview with Bering Time’s CEO
- Omega creates a huge stir by revealing its Globemaster watch collection
- Tudor unveils the Pelagos, a beautiful watch for adventurers
Day 5 (Recap)
- Seiko creates Novak Djokovic Special Edition watch
- Mondaine Helvetica smartwatch prototype gets critique
Day 6 (Recap)
- A look at the £27 million Graff watch: The Fascination
- A safe-cracking watch: The Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
Day 7 (Recap)
- Perhaps the most innovative water resistant watch created so far: the Bruvik Fjord
- The The Stylish Roamer Searock Ladies Watch
- The stylish roamer Searock ladies watch is shown-off
Baselworld 2016 is set to take place from March 17th to March 26th next year. Consider planning a vacation and spending a few days at the event to learn first-hand how exciting the show is.