With a vision that began more than 30 years ago, engineers Gary Burrell and Dr. Min Kao set their sights on becoming the global leader in GPS technology for Aviation, Marine, Automotive, Fitness and Outdoor. Garmin turned this vision into a reality with their watches, specifically The MARQ Collection.
Motorists could travel with turn-by-turn directions. Pilots could fly in any weather with precision navigation. Mariners could chart their courses along rugged coastlines. Athletes and explorers could measure performance and progress with GPS and wireless sensors.
The quality, design and features of the six models which make up with elite collection has been well thought out and planned.
WE NAVIGATED THE WORLD TO FIND THE MOST PREMIUM MATERIALS SO WE COULD CREATE THESE EXTRAORDINARY MODERN TOOL WATCHES.
In this post we will be taking a closer look at the Adventurer within the range, created for those that crave the outdoors. Here is a closer look at the model:
The MARQ Adventurer is designed for those who climb the highest peaks of the world or are inspired by those who do. This watch combines elite functionality with luxury materials such as an Italian vacchetta leather strap that ages over time to elevate your daily style. Should you reach the highest summits of the world, a Pulse Ox sensor monitors your blood oxygen saturation levels. A watch with technology that could help save your life by keeping track of the essential elements of hiking.
The core features of the Garmin Adventurer:
- Climb high while monitoring your blood oxygen levels along the way with a built in Pulse Ox Sensor.
- Set a course with the 360-degree compass bezel and follow your own path.
- Track your altitude gain and weather changes.
- Stay connected with your team during your climb with smartwatch features.
- Go 12 days on a single charge enabling your to push to extremes.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems
- Keep track of your heart rate during activities, even underwater, with access to this data on the Garmin app.
- Track your hydration and log your daily water intake.
- Access preloaded topographical maps for over 2000 worldwide ski resorts.
- View full-colour courseview maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Looking for an accessory to take you to new heights? Click here to get your Garmin Adventurer.