Following the success of the first British Legion timepiece, the Rotary Limited Edition WWI Centenary watch, Rotary have decided to support this fantastic cause once again. The Rotary British Legion Limited Edition II is here!
The brand new Rotary British Legion Limited Edition Poppy watch is going to be limited to only 1,000 pieces, and has been created in partnership with the Royal British Legion. This model has been designed to to ‘Remember Together’ the friends, allies and Commonwealth nations which have come to the aid of Britain in defending its freedoms, values, and way of life. This watch stands to support our nations hero’s and commemorates their efforts, and sacrifices throughout history, and today.
From each purchase of the BRITISHLEGION2 £13.25 will be donated to the Royal British Legion to support the charities and organisations that need it. This is a fantastic cause, and will directly support The Royal British Legion (Charity no. 219279) as well as Poppyscotland (Scottish Charity No. SC014096) too. This support for the great work that the charity does goes a long way and helps with everything these organisations do. This includes providing financial, social, and emotional support to the members and veterans to the British Armed Forces, their families and dependents.
This brand new, limited edition watch is available to purchase right now! You can do so by clicking here! We expect this to be an extremely popular model, just like the first edition was, so be quick to secure yours!
The Rotary British Legion Limited Edition Features;
- A poppy is located at the 12 o’clock position, as well as a double baton at the 11th hour too. These features are protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass.
- It’s 36mm case makes this ideal for both men and women, and perfectly showcases a subtle date display detail, where the 11th day is coloured with red.
- A poppy is included at the end of the crown to add a subtle, yet powerful detail.
- Every model is inscribed with the watches individual limited edition number on the case back, as well as a special poppy field design too.
- The Rotary British Legion limited edition is powered by a reliable and accurate quartz movement.
- The watch comes fitted with a silver dial, and genuine black leather strap, secured with a Rotary buckle.
- With every purchase, you will receive a limited edition outer box and leaflet explaining the partnership.