Polar have just released their latest multi-sport model, the new Polar Grit X. For those looking for a watch with elite functions a lightweight design and multiple tracking functions, this may be the model for you. The Polar Grit X is an outdoor tracking watch with military standard durability and ultra-long battery life, a watch that won’t let you down during your toughest adventures.
Here is a closer look at the Polar Grit X:
The New Polar Grit X Design
Polar have chosen a rugged yet durable design which comes with a strap variety of white. black and green. The case is made from high quality stainless steel and has been paired with a comfortable rubber strap. The case comes in a width of 47mm and a case depth of 13mm, aimed at those searching for a bold yet snug fit.
Polar Grit X gives you at least 40 hours of continuous training time with only 64 grams of MIL-STD-810G quality. The multiple power save options bring you even up to 100 hours. With a long lasting battery this watch has the capability to take you to new heights with some of the main key features listed below:
- Hill Splitter™ climb and slope analyser/tracker
- FuelWise™ smart fueling assistant
- FitSpark™ training guide
- Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement
- Training Load Pro™ training load tracking
- Sleep Plus Stages™ sleep tracking
- Weather (current & forecast)
- Route guidance and import from Komoot
- Ultra-long battery life with multiple power save options
- Polar Precision Prime™ advanced wrist-based heart rate
This multi sport watch brings all these features at no compromise when it comes to the design. The lightweight materials, comfortable design and elite functionality will boost training for both men and women.
This watch retails at £379, to view the range and get yours now click here.
What are your thoughts on the new Polar Grit X? Let us know in the comments below!